The Benchmark SureAir™ PCR workstation is a compact, convenient way to reduce contamination concerns and provide a clean room environment at a fraction of the space and cost. The high-powered yet quiet internal fan produces laminar flow conditions without any installation into ductwork. The included HEPA filter purifies air within the chamber, meeting ISO 5 cleanliness standards, and filters 99.97% of particles 0.3 µm and larger. The double-hinged front panel provides ample workspace for convenient hand access, and can be opened fully to allow placement of equipment inside.
The SureAir is designed to keep your workspace clean, easy-to-use, and organized. An included germicidal UVC light eliminates any stray DNA that may contaminate samples, and is programmed to automatically shut off after 15 minutes. To protect users, the UVC light is only operational when the cover is closed, and will shut off upon opening the cover.
Ample lighting is provided by an energy efficient LED light source. Up to 3 standard size pipettes are accommodated by the pipette holder integrated within the storage shelf. Pipette tips and small instruments can also be stored away from the main workspace when not in use. Power cables can easily be routed through the access port on the right side of the chamber.
– With sleeping mode to keep electrical energy saving
– Memory function will automatically save the most recently used setup parameters for next use.
– Ultra-low noise, adjustable time, adjustable power, frequency sweep function, degassing function,
memory function, sleeping mode.
– Time setting with 1-99 minutes and built-in heating to 60℃ , adjustable power range of 10%~100%.
– With large LCD display to show the precise time, temperature, and power level.
– Humanized carrying handle and drain valve for whole model.
– Built-in “sound insulation paste” keeps this series with low noise.
– With sweep function & degas function.
Short-wave UV light is an effective method for the disinfection of surface DNA, RNA and microorganisms. With the UVClave chamber, highly focused UV irradiation is used to disinfect tools, vessels and other research items, eliminating up to 99% of surface contamination. Unlike most UV chambers, the UV Clave includes powerful UV-C bulbs on both the top and bottom of the chamber. When combined with our proprietary shelf that allows for greater than 90% of UV-C light transmission and highly reflective chamber walls, the result is true 360° exposure with no blind spots.
•B1450-IC Double sided UV-C Indicator Card
•B1450-ISS UV-C Indicator Stickers
•B1450-SH Wire Shelf
•B1450-SH-UV UV-C Transparent Shelf (1 included with unit)
Benchmark’s Micro Bead Sterilizer is ideal for the sterilization of small research tools (forceps, scissors, etc.).
• B1201 Microbead Sterilizer
• B1202 Microbead Sterilizer Tall
• B1201-BEAD Replacement Beads
The BactiZapper Infrared sterilizers use well-proven technology to provide instant sterilization of platinum inoculating loops, needles, glass tube/pipette mouths and various metal and borosilicate glass instruments used in the laboratory.
• B1000 BactiZapper Classsic Research Microsterilizer
• B1001 BactiZapper Tilt, microsterilizer with adjustable tilt angle
• B1001-XL BactiZapper Tilt XL, microsterilizer with adjustable angle tilt and larger mouth
• B100-01 Loop holder attachment
• B1000-03 Slide dryer attachment for 3 slides
MJ-800: 800±25℃;Φ14mm; 140mm
Bacti-cinerator sterilizer is used for incineration and disinfection of small tools and bottles such as inoculation rings, inoculation needles, lab tweezers and triangle and tube mouth. It is easy to operate and widely used in the environment of biological safety cabinets, purification worktables, suction fans and mobile vehicles, etc.
•Heater part for MJ-800
GS-300(D) Glass Bead Sterilizer is a product for rapid sterilization of small experimental tools (such as surgical forceps, scissors, forceps, scalpels, needles, inoculation rings, inoculation needles, etc.) by high temperature glass beads.
R.T.+ 5 ~80℃; ≤6min ( 20℃ to 56℃ )
MiniH-100P is special equipment for biological Indicators with small size and light weight. It is suitable for testing and cultivating the sterilization of various biological indicators for pressure steam sterilization and ethylene oxide sterilization, etc.
•E1 15 xΦ10mm tubes
•E2 12 xΦ12mm tubes
•E3 6 xΦ15mm tubes
•E4 6 xΦ16mm tubes
•E5 24 xΦ9mm tubes
- Use ordinary tap water, alcohol or solvent as cleaning;
- High power transducer cleaning effect significantly; usable macroscopic observation;
- After cleaning objects shine light;
- Digital LCD control boot time;
- The stainless steel shell, bladder and cover, more upscale;
- Waterproof properties is greatly improved,more safely products last;
- With constant temperature system with heating;
- The stainless steel ultrasonic cleaning basket (optional).