USPRO UltraScan PRO Sensor, 110V/220V
– Consists of UltraScan PRO sensor 350nm to 1050nm wavelength range with 5nm optical resolution for Reflectance and Transmittance measurements, standards box, communications and power cables
– D65 source illumination calibrated and controlled in the UV
– Large (LAV), Medium (MAV) and Small (SAV) Area of View
– Software controlled area view lens activation with removable port plates and sample viewing, screen for precise sample placement
– Requires EasyMatch QC Software (included in purchase) for operation
The D65 illumination source is calibrated in the ultraviolet region for the accurate measurement of whitening agents. UltraScan PRO has an extended wavelength range into the near infrared and near ultraviolet that permits the measurement of camouflage materials and UV blockers. The system uses diffuse/8° geometry with automated specular component inclusion/exclusion. It also features three sizes of sample measurement areas with automated lens change. The UltraScan PRO includes EasyMatch QC software and an electronic record keeping version that is 21 CFR 11 compliant is available.
|37 × 29 × 47 cm
There are no inquiries yet.