SDB-2: POWDER DOSING SYSTEM LARGE
The bench-top automatic Solids Dispenser SDB-2 is a highly precise and repeatable dosing solution designed for dispensing calibrated volumetric doses of powders. It offers larger dose sizes and a bigger reservoir compared to the SDB-1.
The SDB-2 significantly enhances lab productivity while ensuring process accuracy. It boasts fast volumetric solids dispensing, taking only 2.5-3.5 seconds per dose. Its compact benchtop configuration allows for easy integration into existing workflows, reducing repetitive tasks.
Interchangeable dispensing heads enable quick processing of different materials with varying dose sizes, without the risk of cross-contamination and without requiring cleaning steps. The dispensing head of the SDB-2 is capable of dispensing from 20 mg up to 50 grams and even higher doses, as well as multiples thereof.
An LED display provides real-time feedback on the number of shots being dispensed. The SDB-2 is powered directly from the AC socket, with user-selectable voltage options of 115V or 230V.
Customized solutions, including automation options, are available to cater to specific requirements.
• Exchangeable dispensing heads.
• Solid Dispenser accuracy will remain over time.
• One-time calibration for each powder type.
• Powered by AC power socket.
• Usable with different solids/powders.
• Typical dispensing range from 20mg to 50g.
• Easily interchangeable dispensing heads.
• Customized container to contain powder sample.
• Separation between dispensing unit and dispensing head.
• LED display provides information on number of doses being dispensed.
• High repeatability
• High accuracy
• Smallest volumes accessible
• Easy to use and maintain
• Low voltage
Typical Dispensed Powders:
Sodium Carbonate Bacto Agar Dental Amalgam powder
Sodium Ascorbate (Ascorbic Acid) Agar Noble Somatropin (human growth hormone)
Sodium Bicarbonate T.C. Grade Agar Lidocaine Hydrochloride
Sodium Chloride Magnesium Sulfate Proteinase K
Sodium Dithionite Glass beads (Density= 1.7 – 2.5 g/ml) Carbon Black
Sodium Molybdate Silica Gel (SiliaFlash® F60) 40-63µm (0.040-0.063 mm) Ammonium Chloride
Sodium Sulphite Siliasphere Phenyl, 70A (Microbeads) Granular fish feed
Phytagel Methacrylic Polymer Resin Coal powder
• Size: 320 (L) x 250 (W) x 650mm (H)
• Power Supply: Auto Switching 110VAC to 240VAC
• Power rating: 15W max, typical 9W
• Weight: 3 kgs
|Dimensions||32 × 25 × 65 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.